The holidays are over and everyone is letting out a sigh of relief. There’s nothing like a hearty serving of family, friends and some serious food, but it’s time to start thinking about leaning out and stepping foot on the beach shredded in a few months.
Let’s get to work.
It’s true when they say, “it starts in the kitchen”. Your body can’t use what it doesn’t have and if you give it crap, you will look like crap. Plain and simple. Now, I’ve never been a fan of the chicken and rice protocols. If you are going to stick to something for a longer duration, you need to enjoy the food. This is critical.
Start with this plan for meals and supplements. It is designed to be a long-term lean gain and help promote good digestion. It’s easy to drop into a calorie deficit to lose weight quick but that is not our goal. The goal is to build muscle and reduce fat. This is a great plan for both men and women. For women, just cut the serving sizes in half.7:00 AM Supplements:
- 30mg SWFT Stims Higenamine upon waking
Note: Higenamine is one of the most important additions for supplements. It is a powerful thermogenic and will help to ramp up your metabolism, increase blood flow and wake you up for the day. It will work synergistically with this program.
7:30 AM Breakfast
- Omelet (two whole eggs, two egg whites and red peppers)
- One Cup of Broccoli
9:30 AM Pre-Lunch
- One Cup Greek Yogurt with Fruit
- Small handful of Almonds
12:00 PM Lunch
- Chicken Cesar Salad with Croutons (6-8oz low-sodium seasoned chicken)
- Dressing – Apple Cider Vinegar and Avocado Oil (Don’t go overboard)
3:30 PM Pre-Workout Meal
- Regular Salad with a Variety of Vegetables – Heavy on the croutons
- Dressing – Apple Cider Vinegar and Avocado Oil (Again, don’t go overboard)
- Protein Shake
- 2 Scoops APS Nutrition Isomorph 28
- Unsweetened Almond Milk
- Tablespoon of Coconut Oil (Olive Oil if you don’t like coconuts)
Note: For the vegetables in the salad aim for spinach, celery, cucumbers, broccoli and other low sugar veggies. Also, Coconut Oil in your protein shake may sound odd but give it a try, it’s pretty good.
4:00 PM Pre-Workout Supplements
- 30-60mg SWFT Stims Higenamine
- 6 grams L-Citrulline
- One Scoop Primeval Labs EAA Max (Sip throughout workout)
6:30 PM Post Workout / Dinner
- 8oz Steak with a little salt and black pepper
- 1 Cup Broccoli
- 1 Small Sweet Potato
8:00 PM Late Snack
- One Cup Greek Yogurt
- Small Handful of AlmondsIf you haven’t noticed, this meal program is low carb and the sources of carbohydrates are, for the most part, secondary. We strategically place the carbs mainly around workouts and use healthy fats and protein to fuel your body. This means we can maintain muscle, while boosting the metabolism, enhancing absorption and cutting fat.
Plus, the supplements in this program are buy one, get one free so you get the best bang for your buck.
It is all easy to prepare, easy to eat and your best bet towards really lean gains to get you ready for summer. Are you ready to hit the beach shredded? Show us your supplements, meals and progress on Instagram by tagging @A1Supplementscom!